Sunday, February 25, 2007

Husband Problems

I decided to post this entry to allow someone to plant a positive seed to a bad situation. I hope this will help. May God bless all marriages that view the below videos.

By Bishop Wellington Boone:

When we dated, my husband seemed like a nice guy who did things for other people. Now, when he comes home, he's drunk or on drugs. He goes into a rage, calling me names and cursing in front of the children. I don't believe in divorce, but I'm desperate for a solution. What should I do?

questions Answer

=

My husband wasn't honest with me about his relationships prior to our marriage. Now that I know, he says he didn't want to upset me over nothing. But, I'm left wondering, has he lied about anything else?

iQuestions Answer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home