Thursday, December 08, 2005

Is America still great?

My understanding has always been, if you live in an existing place i.e., take for instance a house, and problems surface, this is ok, no need to worry, as long as the foundation is solid. I believe America encountered problems that were repairable, but rather than approaching the surface damage, someone tampered with the foundation.

For all who isn't aware of foundation problems, let me enlighten you! If the foundation is out of whack, it's just a matter of time before everything built upon it goes. It's just that serious.

If it’s my house, my rules stand. Even if I allow you to live there for a season, and you give input, my rules remain the same. America, in my opinion, has allowed other’s outside of its umbrella to change its foundation, thus making it uneasy for all who reside.

Now don’t get me wrong! I respect all religions, and by all means let everyone be allowed to worship as they please, but the foundation is “One Nation under God.” In God we trust is on our money, the pledge of allegiance was once strong in our schools with “One Nation under God.” What’s next?

I have visited many other countries, if you come in and stay forever, it doesn’t matter, you will cover down on their rules, and foundation. That’s how it should be, I’m ok with that. Don’t get me wrong, I’m talking of healthy countries that are treating their citizens like people.

From all of my research, America was built upon a rock (One Nation under God), if you research back, the president prayed publicly to God for our country. Yes there were problems, but it was striving for greatness. I believe God placed America in a key position to assist other countries for a season. Now, don’t get angry, just think it over for a moment. We lobby to take Prayer out of schools, the Ten Commandments from government establishments; as Lori Borgman stated, If not one nation 'under God,' then under what?

I believe America need to collectively apologize to God, and ask for forgiveness; it's just that simple. We can't begin to live until we learn how to love, and we have fallen out of love with our first love (God). To sum it all up, when America is ready for positive change, let's go talk to the God that we keep trying to walk away from!

Remember, let's not war with each other, come let us reason with each other. I value every comment, but please keep it clean.

Thanks for your time, and may the God of peace, rest rule and abide forever in your hearts.

TWT
CJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home